Named after a field at the end of a succession of flat fields by the brook which could have been water meadows.
This luxurious cheese case has a fabulous selection of cheese and charcuterie.
It will arrive in an attractive Brinkworth Dairy box and will be kept cool by the very clever Woolcool sheep’s wool technology. A little treat for yourself or surprise someone with this fabulous cheese gift.
In your Lotmead Cheese Hamper you will find:
- Avebury 200g – our soft, mould ripened oozy cheese
- Brinkworth Blue 250g – our award winning crumbly blue
- Galipot Eyes 250g -our one year old aged gouda
- Soft Fresh curd 150g – our stunning soft fresh curd cheese (not shown in the picture)
- Somerset Charcuterie Lonza 60g – made from whole loin of outdoor reared pork, flavoured toasted telicherry pepper and juniper berries before air-drying for 4 weeks (we can substitute for vegetarian charcuterie if you prefer. Please specify in the delivery notes)
- Damsel Charcoal Wafers 125g – a fabulous cracker flavour to enjoy
- Snowdonia Fig & Apple Chutney 114g – a stunning little chutney to bring out those cheese flavours
Ordering for a specific occasion?
Let me know your preferred delivery date.
It’s really helpful if you can place your order early!
*In unforeseen circumstances where our chosen cheese and accompaniments are unavailable we will substitute with something equally pleasing.
All of our cheese is pasteurised, vegetarian and made from our cows milk. Please refrigerate on arrival.