Why Sell With Us
Selling on Harvest Bundle
Join the revolution, this is a thriving marketplace and community with very talented farmers, growers, fishermen and producers.
- You would like more sales but don't know how?
- You want to sell direct? Do you want to sell online?
- Are you losing out on circa 50% of the retail price (£££!!!) For instance, ave deadweight price for a lamb: £4.45kg, ave retail price £9.20kg (AHDB, 2018).
- Would you like to build your brand?
- Would you like marketing and PR for free?
- Fed up of being put under pressure from the Big Retail?
- Get the appreciation you deserve for your passion, love and skill at producing great food.
We are on a mission to promote the very best of British grown produce, we want to connect you with the emerging foodie enthusiasts, so that your business can flourish. We take care of the e-commerce challenge leaving you to do what you do best, grow and make awesome food, but you get the lion share of the retail price.
Your produce will be seen by the many and ever-increasing Harvest Bundle supporters.
Marketing - free!
Social media, google adwords, SEO, advertising campaigns, email marketing, guerilla marketing - we will continually promote you and your produce.
As a marketplace, you would join an exclusive of group of producers.
Getting off the ground is super-fast (We set you up) and its Free. The assistance and tools we provide will allow you to plough on without worry.
We know e-commerce. We will provide support and advice at every step to maximise your success.
Only Pay on Success
The exposure your brand will get is free. You only pay a commission per sale.
What we look for
If you grow fresh and tasty food, we would love to hear from you! We have a set of guidelines for all our producers which focus on sustainability, environmental farming practices, quality and taste. To find out more about how to sell your produce with Harvest Bundle, holloa us up at email@example.com
- Great husbandry and brilliant farming.
- Produce that looks and tastes wonderful
- Fantastic customer service
- Producers keen to grow their business through direct selling
- Great photos and farming stories (not just the packaging).
Selling on Harvest Bundle is easy.
- List and start selling
- Manage your catalog
- Manage fulfilment
- Track your payments
How many orders will I get?
The potential is great but a lot depends on you. Like many marketplaces your order volumes will depend on what you put in: your products, product descriptions, pricing, shipping charges, product images...all of these factors and more will have a significant effect. We offer advice on every aspect and will work particularly closely with you on set-up to maximise your potential. You also need never receive more orders than you can handle. We have a very simple way for you to set your inventory levels.
What marketing do you do? How do you promote me?
Being a Harvest Bundle seller doesn’t just mean having your products listed on our marketplace for thousands of food fans to discover. When your Harvest Bundle shop is launched, we like to do it with some pomp. We will promote you across our social media channels - where we can, also in our newsletters and on our homepage. Beyond launch we offer a range of marketing opportunities for our sellers: PR, email newsletters, social media campaigns, online advertising campaigns, blog articles, competitions, promotions...you name it!
How do I get paid?
We automatically process payments via BACS on an agreed timeline. You don’t have to do a thing.