Lent | The Season of Reflection & Preparation!
Are you happy with what you have achieved recently?
Or are you preparing for a challenge or even getting ready for your swimming costume (could be a challenge in-itself!)
Wondering what to give up for lent? During the 40 days of lent, people see it as an opportunity to do something to better themselves and the world around them….
A Lenten fast doesn’t have to consist of just fasting and abstinence from the things we love, but it can be adding things during this season of lent that will make our lives more meaningful….
Some themes people go on during lent….
- Take something on – a challenge or just a spring clean of the house!
- Exercise more - raising your heart rate at least once a day for instance!
- Making a commitment…..
- Turning off the I-phone…
- Social media detox!
- Buy food direct from a farmer….sorry couldn’t resist plugging our farmers.
In all seriousness though – why not?
- You can help their business to grow
- You can know exactly where your food comes from and it will taste delicious (that though also depends how good you are at cooking!).
- You can feel good about yourself for supporting a British farmer
- You are also in the knowledge that the food has been produced in a way that you are happy with.
- You can also save time and money (particularly so via Harvest Bundle :))
- Variety is the spice of life an all that!
Anyway, just a thought!